HAVING A GOLF TOURNAMENT, GALA OR DINNER CHARITY EVENT?
Running a golf tournament, gala or dinner charity event takes an enormous amount of time and energy. Having the finest quality auction items is so crucial to the value of the night as it is a reflection of your event. Donations are great but having the finest selection of memorabilia from legends in sports and entertainment will go a long way towards presentation and raising funds at your event.
YourSportsMemorabiliaStore.com offers two programs for your event. We can simply supply you with the items or we can assist you on-site and relieve you of the added responsibilities as we handle the entire process from set up to redemption. Contact us today to learn more about our NO RISK consignment programs.
FREE, no cost to you or your organization
No hassles or running around trying to get items for your auction… leave the hassle to us. We provide raffle items of various values Earn money for your group or organization with no over head costs * We’ll bring the bid sheets, the items, accept payments from your participants, including the ability to accept credit cards.
PRIOR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• Matt Benoit Memorial Scholarship Fund
• Amos House of RI
• The Harold Classic Golf Event
• Portsmouth RI Pop Warner Golf Classic
• All Saints Academy Golf Event
• Lisa Branca Bellevance Scholarship Fund
• Annual Rip it for Ryan Autism Golf Tournament
• Dana Farber Cancer Institute Marathon Challenge
• Bristol, RI Pop Warner Football League
• Warren RI little League
• 790 AM “The Score” Golf Tournament
• Lincoln Lions Club
• St. Mary Academy Bayview Emerald Jewel Ball
• Son's of Italy Vince Lombardi Lodge
• Bishop Keough High School
• Windham Fire Association 15th annual ball
• Hugh Cole School Warren RI
• Re-Focus Inc. of R.I.
• The DeBrum Fund "Celebrating Ray"
• Wings to Go grand Opening, Warren RI
• Fatima High School
TYPES OF EVENTS:
• Golf tournaments
• Sports banquets
• Bachelor parties
• Benefit dinners
• Political events
• Any fund raising event
If you have any questions please contact us to see what we have to offer. You'll feel confident in choosing Y.S.M.S.to conduct a professional charity event for your organization.
We do not run our business from our garage or trailer. We do this full time, all the time, not part time.